18 Questions ..
(1) How did SM light his cigarette without the means?
(2) Was the box of Bryant and May matches planted amongst his possessions?
(3) Was the TS slip on the body when it was first searched?
(4) Was the Rubaiyat produced after the inquest deliberately?
(5) To what end?
(6) Did Professor Cleland have a faulty memory?
(7) Was the Rubaiyat code overwritten in order to show something?
(8) Or was the Rubaiyat code overwritten in order to hide something?
(9) By who?
(10) Is the story about finding the Rubaiyat believable?
(11) Is the story about finding the TS slip believable?
(12) Was Coroner Cleland incompetent?
(13) Was DS Leane complicit in an arrangement to deceive?
(14) To what end?
(15) Would the inquest have had a different outcome if it was held after the Rubaiyat was handed in?
(17) Who was Jessica Harkness?
(18) Who do we believe?